Did a Hangout, worked on my presentation, added some Hints, blogged a bit...the Padres won. A pretty good day.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Week 279: 1809 Will of Mercy (Foster) (Russell) Sever (1737-1810) of Kingston, Mass. posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt, and talked about online family trees a bit, using the Susanna Page effort as an example.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and then started the Digital Microfilm presentation. got the first part done, about 50 slides.
* Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - July 26 to August 2, 2015. Checked Facebook.
* Wrote What Ancestry Hints Do I Get For Susanna Page (1614-1691) on an Ancestry Member Tree?
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, read my book, wash dishes. Padres beat Brewers 13-5, so now 52-54 on the season.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then worked on Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Cleared 102 of them.
* Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.