Well, will wonders never cease, the Padres finally had a player hit for the cycle. Matt Kemp did it with a triple in the 9th inning.
* Read email and blogs, wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 85: #101 Maria Dorothea (Dinkel) Spangler (1748-1835) and then New England Historic Genealogical Society (NEHGS) to Publish The Mayflower Descendant with Winter 2016 Issue and set it for later.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked AncestryDNA matches, had lunch, and perused the Ancestry Member Directory. Went in at 1:30 for a 45 minute nap.
* Checked Record Matches on MyHeritage, then worked a bit matching folks in RootsMagic to the FS Family Tree. Looked at Ancestry Hints.
* Checked Facebook, then wrote The Ancestry.com Home Page Over the Years 1996 to 2015 using the Wayback Machine. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* We left at 5:30 p.m. for dinner at Lolita's, then home to watch the Padres game. They won 9-5 over Rockies, so now 55-61. Got the laptop out, made sure the presentation worked, and read during the game.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, then re-upped to GenBank and searched for Auble articles. Wrote the SNGF post. Looked for Seaver articles in SD and found some for the database.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.