e gave Audrey back to her folks after three days with us. I did some genealogy tonight.
* Read email and blogs, then finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 26 July to 1 August 2015 post.
* Got Audrey up at 8:30, fed and packed, and we went off to church at 9:40 a.m. She had a good time at Sunday school. We took off for Carlsbad to meet Tami and the family, but Audrey had to go potty 20 miles up the road. We didn't find a potty for 20-25 minutes, then it took 30 minutes to get to Carlsbad. Got to see Lauren and Charlie too at In 'n' Out.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, then took a nap, and wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of July 26 to August 1, 2015. Worked on the FamilySearch post for Monday too.
* Ate dinner, read the paper and watched TV news. Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then transcribed Mercy Sever's will and wrote the Amanuensis post for Monday. Found more probate records on FamilySearch for Mercy and Jane (Russell) Sever too. Saved them to the files.
* Checked Facebook, and at 9 p.m. went in and watched WDYTYA? the J.K. Rowling episode from England. Good, I love to see those old original record books!
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, then worked some Ancestry Hints, and done. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.