I missed journaling again last night, can't remember why...oh yeah, WDYTYA?
1) Sunday, 23 August 2015:
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 16 to 22 August 2015 post.
* We went to church at 9:30 a.m., then to the store afterwards, and home by 12 noon. Watched Sweetwater Valley LL World Series game, they lost to Texas 8-4. Disappointing. Then watched some of Padres game - they lost to Cards 10-3. Drat, so now 61-63.
* Online at 3 p.m. to write Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of August 16 to 22, 2015 and CVGS Program Meeting on Wednesday, August 26th is a "Problem Solving Panel" and set it for later. also wrote the FamilySearch weekly post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner and watch TV news. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and transcribe the first half of the William Sever estate account for Amanuensis Monday.
* Answered email, and worked on the CVGS panel presentation a bit. At 9 p.m. was reading blogs and saw a post about WDYTYA? and went in and watched whole thing. Came back to read and not much else. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.
2) Monday, 24 August 2015:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Week 282: Asset Account of William Sever (1729-1809) Estate of Kingston, Mass. posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and discussed several topics, showed my GenealogyBank finds.
* Read email at 10:45 a.m., then worked on the CVGS presentation some more. Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - August 17 to 23, 2015 posted.
* Had lunch, read blogs and added to the Best Of post, worked a bit in MyHeritage with Record Matches adding content and sources, and then took a nap. Up at 3:15 p.m. to write Dear Randy: What is the Most Important Skill for Finding Digital Records Online?
* Checked Facebook, answered email, did some WikiTree merges, and went in at 5 p.m. to watch the SVLL World Series game. Ate dinner, read the paper. SVLL won 10-3 over Rhode Island, so now they have to win 4 straight to be the champions. I doubt if they will.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then worked on Ancestry Hints for an hour - got through 144 of them - all the new ones since last time. Added sources and content.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.