I did some useful genealogy work today - see below. The refrigerator came up and got cold, hooray. We were afraid it wasn't going to. It was not cold at 8 a.m., but was at 12 noon.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday -- HOBART (England > colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Printed off the handout for the workshop this afternoon. Wrote the SNGF post. Gathered my laptop and handouts up, even found the big flash drive (on my nightstand).
* Left at 11:50 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then the Bonita library by 12:30 p.m. for the RootsMagic workshop. got set up and started at 1 p.m., over by 3:45 p.m. Home by 4.
* Watched the Padres game, took a nap, and read the paper. We ate dinner, and I watered front yard and waashed dishes. Got everything back in fridge and emptied coolers in back yard. Padres beat Marlins 5-3, so now 51-53 and won 12 of 16. Is this a false hope?
* Online at 7:15 p.m. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Survey of Genealogy Activities posted. Worked on Ancestry Hints, got 222 resolved, adding some sources and content to RootsMagic.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching people in RootsMagic and enriching the FSFT. Was going along in one line when RootsMagic suddenly froze. Need to reboot?
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. genealogy today was 9.0 hours.