This was an all genealogy day until the evening and the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Week 281: 1754 Will of Sarah (Warren) (Little) Sever (1692-1756) of Kingston, Mass. posted, and tried to find what to discuss on Mondays With Myrt.
* Tuned in to Mondays With Myrt in the green room, and then 90 minutes of discussion. I demonstrated Pedigreeable and discussed the internet as genealogy progress.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, worked a bit on the CVGS program, then did some searching for Angeline King data. Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - August 10 to 16, 2015 posted, and wrote Who were the Parents of my 4th Great-Aunt, Angeline (King) Vaux (1813-1852)? and set it for later.
* Went in at 2:30 and took a nap. Online to check Facebook, read blogs, and look for other King probate records in Erie county, finding some but none mentioning Angeline.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watched TV, and read the paper. Online at 6:15 p.m. to work in the database - searched for parents of John D. Seaver, then added my data for his descendants to the FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in at 7:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, finish the paper and read my Mary Clark book. Padres won 5-3 over Braves. Now 57-62 on the season.
* Online at 10:15 to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.