* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 276: Death Record of Joseph Champlin (1757-1850) in Worcester, Mass. and then Ancestral Quest Genealogy Software is Now Available for the Mac and set it for later.
* Found some City Directory entries for Auble, Carringer and Seaver and put them in the database. Found the DJ Carringer horticultural article on GenBank and transcribed it and sourced it.
* Worked on the Philip Jacob Konig sketch for Friday, finding records, adding sources and notes to the sketch. Went in at 1:30 p.m. for a nap.
* Online by 2:15 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post and check Facebook. Wrote
Printing Pages From the "New" Ancestry.com Member Trees. Worked in the unknowns, got from Julia through Martha tonight.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and watch TV news. Online at 6 p.m. to send email for the RootsMagic class, then worked on the Alscae Lorraine research problem for Stump the Chumps. Added more slides to the presentation deck.
* Worked some more in the Unknowns, trying to add content and sources. Added content to quite a few of the absolute blank ones, but stymied on maybe 25% of them. Sources at 64,472.
* Read, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.