Well, these were genealogy days until the evening...but then the Padres games took precedence.
1) Monday, 10 August 2015:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Week 280: 1762 Will of Nicholas Sever (1680-1764) of Kingston, Mass. posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt HOA, and talked about the Ancestry hidden source citations and breadcrumb trail.
* Worked on the Digital Microfilm presentation for several hours updating charts and adding more. Got it pretty much where I want it.
* Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - August 3 to 9, 2015 posted. Wrote Yes, Janet, Internet Genealogy is Progress! and set it to post later.
* Printed off the CVGS newsletter master and went to the UPS Store and made the copies, stamped and labeled them, and put them in the post. Another month done, now over 6 years of it.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, then took a nap. Up by 4 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and answer email.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley, ate at the Tin Fish, and in our seats at Petco by 6:40 p.m. for the Padres game. Pads won 2-1.
* We got home by 11 p.m. but I didn't journal. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
2) Tuesday, 11 August 2015:
* Didn't sleep well again - late night? Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Out Scribd Genealogy Books and Documents. Added to the Best Of post.
* Worked some more on the presentation. Need to do the syllabus now.
* Answered email, checked AncestryDNA, had lunch, and researched and wrote Dear Randy: How Do You Search on Fold3.com? - Part 1 and set it for later.
* Took a nap, then worked on the syllabus for the Digital Microfilm presentation. Checked Facebook.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., read the paper, watched TV and watered the front plants. Online at 6:15 to work more on the syllabus, and answered email.
* Went in at 7:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game - they got 3 in the first, 5 in the 2nd and 3 in the third and beat the Reds 11-6. So now we're 54-60. Need to win 4 out of 5 now to have a shot at the playoffs. Never going to happen. Got the laptop ready for Wednesday.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and check Facebook. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.