This was an all genealogy day until the evening, when our two baseball teamsl ost. Drat.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 277: 1808 Marriage Record of James Vaux and Mary Palmer in South Petherton, Somerset and then Review - "QuickSheet: Citing Genetic Sources for History Research, Evidence Style*" and set it for later.
* Worked some more in the Shared Matches in AncestryDNA - not much new, there were some but none looked "right" - I think many of my matches are IBS rather than IBD.
* Wrote CVGS Program Review - Problem Solving Panel on 26 August 2015 on the CVGS blog, plus two more posts.
* Had lunch, answered email, made separate sets of the Problem Solving presentation for the requesters, and then took a 30 minute nap.
* Up at 1:40 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote How Can I Find What Paper or Microform Information is Kept in a Particular Area?
* The plumber came and fixed the kitchen faucet and the bathroom clog. Went in at 4:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, then watched the LLWS game, we ate dinner, and I read my book. Padres lost 4-2 to Nationals, SVLL lost 9-7 in 8 innings to Texas. Drat. Not enough pitching depth - always a problem!
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, save photos from the CVGS program, and add to the Best Of post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.