Why do I have this nagging feeling that I've missed something today, and my calendar is clear on Friday too. No one has called to tell me though. It was Lefthanders Day too.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 275: 1864 Enlistment Record for Isaac Seaver in Massachusetts 4th Heavy Artillery Regiment.
* Looked for more Fold3 records, downloaded all of Isaac Seaver's Civil War Service Record cards, then practiced and edited the Digital Microfilm presentation for Saturday. Wrote up the SDGS program review and sent it off to Bill.
* Wrote Dear Randy: How Do You Search on Fold3.com? - Part 2 then researched and wrote Pedigreeable - A New FamilySearch Certified Program and set it for later.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and worked on the 52 Ancestors profile for Friday. Found the Dinkel book again and captured pages - it's on Ancestry now.
* Went in at 4:30 to take a nap, then watched TV, read the paper and ate dinner, watched the LL game, and then the Chargers game first half.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, then worked on Ancestry Hints - got through 267 of them - mostly Norway Hints that I can't see so ignored.
* Checked Facebook, read blogs, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.