This was almost an all genealogy day...except for baseball and the nap. Woke up to a phone call asking if we could get the girls today, but that didn't pan out...yet.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip: Evidence Explained Website has Citation Examples, QuickLessons, QuickTips, Forums and More!
* Added Ceasar's stuff to my CVGS presentation, then edited it once more, and saved it to the flash drive and Dropbox.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email and an Ancestry message, had lunch, and researched and wrote Down the Rabbit Hole - Finding the Estate Papers of John Underhill (1721-1793) of Chester, N.H.
* Went in at 2:30 for a nap, then read and checked Facebook before going in to watch the Padres game at 4:10 p.m. Switched to the Little League game at 5 p.m. SVLL won 11-3 over Kentucky, so into the US semi-finals on Thursday. Padres lost to Nationals 8-3. Drat, now 61-64. Took a short walk.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, then worked on Mc names in the database adding content and sources. Up to 64,602 sources. Added the CVGS presentation to the laptop using Dropbox.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.