I actually got out of the house today after doing my morning post.
* Read email and blogs, wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 87: #103 Catharina (Ruth?) Konig (1770-1813). Answered email, and added to the Best Of post.
* Left at 10:30 a.m. for Verizon to get Linda's phone fixed. They had to do a hard reset. I had to enter phone numbers again in Contacts. Then to get my haircut, to the library for a book, and to Costco for lunch.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to read, then worked in WikiTree and wrote I Am Hillary (Rodham) Clinton's 18th Cousin, and perhaps Donald Trump's 19th Cousin Once Removed. Fun!
* Went in at 2:30 p.m. for a nap, and up at 3:15 to read, check Facebook, and wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, water the front yard, and wash dishes. Pads lost to Phillies 7-1, so now 62-66.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the SNGF post, and worked in Ancestry Hints covering 83 more, adding content and sources. Fixed at least one mystery Seaver problem too.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.