Well, one more presentation completed...but I have to remember to email stuff to the ones that want it.
* Read email and blogs, wrote More Genealogy Friends at 2008 SCGS Jamboree -- Post 375 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then New York State Family History Conference is September 17-19, 2015 and set it for later.
* Left at 11 a.m. with the laptop and flash drive (glad I had that!) and went to Mcdonalds for lunch, the library for books, and then Bonita library for the CVGS Program - I was on the Problem Solving Panel. We worked through 11 questions about resources in 80 minutes. I did three questions. It seemed to be well received.
* Home by 3 p.m., checked email and took a nap. Up at 3:50 p.m. to read blogs, then went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game. We ate dinner, read the paper, and put out the trash. Also watched the LLWS game. Padres won 6-5 over Nationals, so now 62-64. Pennsylvania won over Texas 3-0, so SVLL playes Texas on Thursday night.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote AncestryDNA Shared Matches Appear. Looks like I have more Richman, Rich and Hill cousins! Added some data to the database.
* Worked matching Vaux folks to persons in the FamilySearch Family Tree. Added content, added some sources, etc.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.