These were not full genealogy days because life intervenes on the weekend. I have to do some things that disrupt the normal flow.
1) Saturday, 15 August 20915
* Read email and blogs in a hurry, then off at 7:45 a.m. for Marie Callenders for breakfast with the Men's group, and then left at 9 a.m. for UCSD and the CGSSD meeting.
* Got there in plenty of time, it started at 10 a.m. We voted to dissolve CGSSD, and then I did my Digital Microfilm presentation. Good to see old friends, but I may not see many of them now.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to note that Surname Saturday -- MAYO (England to colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Who is Your "Bad Behavior" Relative? posted. Took a nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, write two posts for the CVGS blog and do a little research on Clement King in NY Probates.
* We left at 5:15 p.m. for the Sears 50th wedding anniversary party at Karina's in Eastlake. There were about 50 people there, and we had a nice dinner, some speeches, and cake. Home by 9 p.m. to hear that Padres won and Sweetwater Valley LL won the West Regional.
* Read, checked Facebook, but didn't journal. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 16 August 2015
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 9 to 15 August 2015 post and we went off to church at 9:30 a.m. Home by 11:30 a.m.
* Wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of August 9 to 15, 2015 and set it for later, then the FamilySearch post for Monday. Took a short nap.
* Up at 1:15 p.m. to have lunch, watch the Padres game, and read the paper, then finished my Daniel Silva book. Padres lost 5-0 to Rockies, so now 57-63 on the season.
* Online at 3:40 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then went in to eat dinner and watch TV news. Online at 5:30 p.m. to read, and work on the Amanuensis Monday post. Got it transcribed and written.
* Found I had more Ancestry Hints, so I worked through 235 of them adding content and sources as needed. I need to do this twice a week in order to burn the numbers down - still 30,725 to go. Sources at 64,379.
* Took a short walk, then online to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours. Slacker!!