Well, I watched the Super Bowl Sunday and goofed off a bit on Monday.
By the way, this blog will be dark until next Monday - we're off to RootsTech on Tuesday.
1) Sunday, 5 February:
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, then off to church at 9:40 and home by 11:20.
* Finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs -- 29 January to 4 February 2017 post. Transcribed the probate record for Amanuensis Monday. Had lunch, then wrote the Amanuensis post.
* Went in at 3 p.m. to watch the Super bowl pre-game, and dozed a bit in the recliner. Awake for the kickoff and the game. The commercials were pretty bad this year. The halftime show was pretty good - loved the drones and the flying Gaga. Was happy the Falcons were going to win until they didn't. Had the premonition of the outcome late in the third period. Falcons looked like the Chargers did all year.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 29 January to 4 February 2017 posted. Finished up the CVGS newsletter and emailed it out. New printer ink cartridge solved the printing problem, whew!
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Monday, 6 February:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and joined Mondays With Myrt. Didn't share much because they were at the FHL talking to visitors.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 29 January to 4 February 2017 and Amanuensis Monday -- 1724 Will of Jonathan Hubburd (1659-1728) of Concord, Mass. and wrote Family History Library Unveils Salt Lake City’s Newest Attraction. Had lunch, and wrote a blog post for Tuesday.
* Printed off the newsletter master and the mail list, and off to the UPS Store - got the issue mailed, and home by 2 p.m.
* Wrote another Tuesday blog post, took a nap, then we went to the neighbors to ask them to take in our mail. Talked for an hour, then home for dinner, watching TV and reading the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote a Wednesday post, and added to the Best Of post. Answered email, and checked Facebook. Packed for the trip. Copied stuff to my flash drive and got everything but my phone and charger in the laptop case. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.