This wasn't much of a genealogy day...too much reality interference and necessary naps. Heh. Probably won't sleep tonight!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, then picked her up at 9 a.m. and then to the grocery store.
* Home by 9:30 a.m. to read, note that 52 Ancestors - Week 164: #237 Mary (Kent) Cutter (1726-????) of Woodbridge, New Jersey posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 24 February 2017 and set it for later.
* Left at 10:15 a.m. to the dentist for cleaning, found two more crowns are required. Crap. Stopped at the bank on the way home.
* Home by 12:15 p.m. to read, then took a nap. Up at 1:20 p.m. to eat lunch, then online to add to the Best Of and RootsTech posts, then wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships - 24 February 2017. Had to go to the bank to get a signature. Came home and drove the Lincoln for 15 minutes - first time since December - almost didn't start.
* Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree matching persons with RootsMagic, then tired so took another nap.
* Online at 5 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and answer emails.
* Went in at 5:30 to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the two Saturday posts, and worked in Ancestry filling in some of the Soule ancestry. Checked Facebook, added to the posts, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.