This was a busy day - no research, some writing, revising a presentation, the CVGS newsletter, and life intervened again. The weather was cooler - only a high of 70F, with clouds and showers coming soon.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that 1683 William Whitney Birth Record in Watertown, Mass. -- Treasure Chest Thursday Post #351 posted. Added to the Best Of post and answered email.
* Linda went with Barbara to a church meeting, and I got my haircut at a new-to-me barber. Home by 11:15 a.m. Wrote Twile Launches Free Family Infographic, had lunch, and took a nap.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to work on the MyHeritage Record Match presentation for RootsTech - got it updated with the new screens from yesterday's changes to the website.
* Checked Facebook, then researched and wrote Seavers in the News - George Washington Seaver Dies in 1870.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the 52 Ancestors post, and worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Now about 35% done. Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.