You can read about my activities last week in the RootsTech 2017 Blog Compendium -- UPDATED.
We returned from RootsTech on Sunday and it was an early bedtime with no journaling last night - I was genea-xhausted. Today I felt much better.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, then home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 8:45 and was home just after the start of the hangout with Mondays with Myrt. We talked a lot about RootsTech.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 5 to 11 February 2017 posted, and wrote Day Four (Saturday) at #RootsTech 2017.
* Took my nap, then had lunch. Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post and the compendium, then researched and wrote BillionGraves Adds Family Trees. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Went to the store for groceries and back in 40 minutes.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write two posts for the next weekend when we'll be away, plus two for Tuesday. Answered email. Checked Ancestry Hints. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.