These were rainy and cool days. It rained all day Monday and we had over 2 inches. The local rivers are near flood stage.
1) Sunday, 26 February 2017:
* Read email and blogs, took Linda to church at 8:30, picked her up at 9:45 and we left at 10:15 a.m. for Carlsbad to see Tami and the kids. We had lunch at Ruby's Diner, and gave Lauren her birthday gift. We took pictures outside too.
* Home by 1:15 p.m., I noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 19 to 25 February 2017 posted. Took a nap in the recliner and watched TV.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, then worked on the probate record transcription. Did one, and found I'd already posted it. Hate it when that happens. Found another and did two of 8 documents.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to note that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 19 to 25 February 2017 posted, then wrote the Amanuensis Monday post and posted it by mistake.
* Updated the RootsTech post, and forgot to journal. Genealogy this day was 4.5 hours.
2) Monday, 27 February 2017:
* Didn't take Linda to the Y because of the rain, read email and blogs, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 19 to 25 February 2017 posted, and Amanuensis Monday -- 1761 Probate Records of Thomas Dill (1708-1761) Estate in Barnstable County, Massachusetts too.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and got to talk about Ancestry Trees for hints and cousin bait. Afterwards, worked on the Search presentation.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and took my nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, worked in the Ancestry Member Tree trying to remember how I found a married name so I could use it on Saturday. Watched some YouTube videos from RootsTech.
* Wrote What Are the Most Popular Databases on Ancestry.com? and checked Facebook. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, look for and modify my elusive ancestor charts, wrote the Treasure Chest Tuesday post, and then resolved over 200 Ancestry Hints.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.