This was pretty much an all genealogy day. I only went outside to take Linda to the Y and to put out the trash cans. It was a nice day too, with a high temp around 70F. This blog will be dark until Monday - we're off again to Lori's in Santa Cruz to celebrate Logan's 11th birthday. Drat, forgot to work on the Saturday workshop presentation.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:15, and noted that Our Catalina Visit in 2011 - Post 2: Post 451 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Worked on a post for Friday, then took a 30 minute nap. Online at 11:30, noted that Twelve Takeaways from RootsTech 2017 posted. Updated the Best Of post and the blog compendium.
* Researched and then wrote Checking Out the MyHeritage Tree Consistency Checker. Got the trash cans out. Checked Facebook.
* Added some distant cousins to the RootsMagic database after researching a Dill family.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, take out the trash, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to print out the travel stuff, then worked on two blog posts for Thursday. Started working through the MyHeritage consistency checks - added a bit to the RootsMagic database and some to the MyHeritage tree too.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of and compendium posts, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.