We came home from Santa Cruz on Sunday afternoon. The trash cans were overturned by the wind over the weekend, but no apparent damage was done. I got the email and blog posts squared away but didn't journal on Sunday. It was a cloudy day here but no rain.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and was home by 9 a.m. to join Mondays With Myrt. Talked about the MyHeritage tree checker a bit.
* Added to the RootsTech compendium and Best Of posts, then noted that #RootsTech 2017 Day Videos Now Online and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 12 to 18 February 2017 posted.
* Took a nap, had lunch, and online at 1 p.m. to read, work in the FamilySearch Family Tree and RootsMagic database. Where did the time go? Found info on Ethel G. and gathered data an added it to the database. Checked Facebook. Updated the RootsTech post.
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at Lolita's, then shopping at Ralphs. Home by 6:10 p.m. to watch TV news and read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write A Maiden Name for Ethel G. (--?--) Carringer (1880-1919), then a post for Tuesday.
* Reviewed my Ancestry matches and found some images in trees for Henry Carringer who may be the farther of Martin Carringer. This looks promising - I need to follow up.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.