* Home by 9:15 to read, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1870 U.S. Census Record for E.A. McNew Household in Tuolumne, California posted.
* Left at 9:45 for Costco to get roses for Linda, and home by 10:15. Worked on the blog compendium and Best of posts. Noted that Photos From the DearMYRTLE's Geneabloggers After Party at RootsTech 2017 posted.
* Worked on the 52 Ancestor person for Friday, adding content and sources and editing the person note. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:30 p.m., ate lunch, then researched and wrote Working With My MyHeritage Photo Discoveries. Checked Facebook.
* We left at 3:45 p.m. for Cafe Lamaze for dinner. I had prime rib, Linda had a filet. It was good. We were home by 5:30 p.m. Watched TV news and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, and worked on the 52 Ancestor post and the Surname post for Saturday. Then wrote two posts for Wednesday.
* Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.