Three more getups and only two days to get ready to go to RootsTech. Didn't sleep well again - always tired. I got quite a bit done today, actually.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, then off at 7:45 for Marie Callenders for breakfast with the men's group, picked Linda up and we were home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday -- RICHMOND (Wiltshire to colonial New England) posted, and rested my eyes. Had lunch.
* Left at 12:40 for Bonita library and the CVGS workshop. Susi did MyHeritage and Shirley helped. I kibitzed a bit when asked. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- The Facebook Meme posted. Read email and blogs too. Added to the Best Of post. Got the MyHeritage stuff onto the laptop from Dropbox.
* Home by 3:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and took a real nap, then online at 4:30 p.m. to write the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Wrote a post for Tuesday also.
* Updated the To Do List file and copied pages to work on. Printer giving me problems - the black is not printing consistently. Have cleaned printheads four times, and turned it off/on per directions. Worked fine the last time.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to work on the CVGS Newsletter - got it done and sent it to the proofers. Added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.