The first day of the new month, and I had to go to the CVGS Bored meeting.
* Dropped Linda, read email and blogs at home, picked her up, home by 9:15 a.m. to note that Our Catalina Visit in 2011 - Post 450 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote February 1st is #GenealogySelfie Day and set it for later.
* Got the MyHeritage email that said they changed the Matching pages, so now I have to modify my two talks at RootsTech. I'm glad I have a week to do it! It shouldn't be that bad, he said without thinking much about it.
* Packed up and left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library for John's group, and then to the Bored meeting at noon. Left at 2:30 and home by 2:45 p.m.
* Tired, but didn't nap, and wrote MyHeritage Introduces New Discoveries Pages. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered email. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper take out the trash, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, started the CVGS newsletter draft, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, and worked in Ancestry in the Cemetery/Funeral Home collection. Did two more Seaver folks that led to several other families and added content and sources for them.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.