I didn't get as much done as I hoped today. Drat. I've figured out that I'm not going to write the theme posts for most of next week when I'm at RootsTech. i'm out of time - it's more important to create a to-do list for my limited FHL time than do the theme posts. They can wait a week.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 162: #227 Anna Martha (Nachbar) Trimmer (1724-????) of New Jersey posted, and wrote SCGS Genealogy Jamboree 2017 Registration is Open and New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 3 February 2017.
* Modified the second presentation for the MyHeritage exhibit to incorporate the new features and screens. Copied them to Dropbox. Printed off the papers I need for RootsTech - still need to make a schedule so I don't miss anything. Saved reservations on Dropbox just in case.
* Took a 30 minute nap, had lunch, and online at 1 p.m. to read, had to clean the printer heads (couldn't recall how to do it - pressed Help on the printer), and researched and wrote This Week's We're Related Relationships - 3 February 2017. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Worked in the back yard putting up a barrier to the next door yard and watered the front yard plants. Came in at 5:30 and watched TV, we ate dinner, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS newsletter - got it 80% done. Wrote the two Saturday posts, and back on Facebook for a bit. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.