This was Lauren's 12th birthday - we called her tonight. They grow up too fast.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, then picked her up and we went to Walmart for her bathing suit and my shoes. It was time! (My feet got wet in the SLC rain...).
* Home by 10 p.m. to read, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1900 U.S. Census Record for Elijah McKnew Household in San Francisco, California posted and wrote #RootsTech 2017 MyHeritage Rocking After-Party Video. Added to the Best Of and RootsTech compendium posts.
* Worked on the Saturday workshop presentation, got it half done. Ate lunch, had a nap.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, then worked in Michigan Obituaries on FamilySearch and that led to working in FamilySearch Family Tree. Checked Facebook. Wrote Dear Randy: What Did You Learn About RootsMagic Syncing at RootsTech 2017?
* worked in MyHeritage Consistency Check, then Photo Discoveries, and answered email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to watch/listen to Sunny Morton talk at RootsTech, wrote the Wordless Wednesday and another post, then worked in the Ancestry Hints for awhile. Resolved 102 Record Hints, only 35,520 to go! Sources at 80,967.
* Added to the blog compendium, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.