This turned into an almost all-genealogy day. The weather was nice, but we have showers coming on Sunday.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, home to print off the SDGS RMUG questions, and left at 9:30 a.m. for the San Diego FamilySearch Library for the 10:30 meeting.
* We had 8 at the meeting and discussed a number of RootsMagic topics.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, go online to note that Surname Saturday -- SOULE (England to colonial New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Who is Your "Bad Behavior" Relative? posted. Took a nap in the recliner.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of and RootsTech posts, then wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts for the weekend.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree on some of the Dill families, matching my RootsMagic persons to FSFT profiles and adding content and standard places to FSFT, and occasionally adding dates and places to my RootsMagic file.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game, ate dinner, read the paper, and washed dishes. Aztecs lost to Colorado State 54-53 on a last second shot. Crap. Still 6th place.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then resolved over 275 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic databases. Only 35,568 record hints to go.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.