The Padres won their playoff series against the Cards - winning 11-9 in a comeback from 6-2 on Thursday, and 4-0 on Friday. Now it's on to the Division Series against the Dodgers. This is a BIG DEAL in San Diego - we hadn't won a playoff game since 1998. Somehow I missed journaling last night! Less than 6 hours sleep last night too.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 350: #561 Thanks (Shepard) Dill (1650-1733) of Massachusetts posted. Checked for AncestryDNA matches, and they took them away! Crap.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 2 October 2020 and took a good nap.
* Wrote Genealogy News and Education Bytes -- Friday, 2 October 2020, had lunch, and worked on my friend's problem. Solved it in an hour, and sent her 10 record images.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, ate dinner, read the paper, watered the plants, washed dishes, and enjoyed the Padres game, and then the postgame show.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, then wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts, and resolved 66 Ancestry Hints. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.