I'be been such a bad genea-boy at journaling the last few weeks. It's easier not to do it and the Padres games went into my genealogy time. But that's over and I've recovered from the disappointment now.
* Read email and lbogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 3 to 9 October 2020 posted. Looked at my AncestryDNA matches. Worked on the CVGS newsletter.
* Got into the SDGS monthly meeting on Zoom, and watched the two Shannon Christmas presentations on GEDmatch. Read blogs and email at halftime.
* Had lunch, then finished the CVGS newsletter and sent it off for review. Took a nap.
* Online to check Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and worked a bit on my MyHeritage photos.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to answer email, wrote a post for Sunday, and resolved 154 Ancestry Hints, then TreeShared 103 profiles to the Ancestry tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.