This was a pretty full day with lots going on. I learned today that my friend Dennis Maness of San Francisco died two months ago - prostate cancer. Sad - could be any of us, I know. A great guy, excellent photographer and good friend.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Update on The Early New England Families (1641-1700) Study Project posted. Worked on AncestryDNA notes.
* Got the Christmas card list pared down a bit and labels printed. I need printer ink to do the letters. Drat. Took a short nap.
* Up at 12:20 p.m. and had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News and Education Bytes -- Tuesday, 8 December 2020.
* Went to Costco for printer ink and they had black but not color. Drat. On way home noted smoke in the air - don't think it was from the fire in Mexico.
* Checked Facebook and Twitter, then worked on MyHeritageDNA matches - never enough tree info to find a common ancestor. Added to the Best Of post. Answered email.
* Cooked dinner, watched TV, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Wordless post, then resolved 256 Ancestry hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment