15 days since the last journal - when you get out of the habit, you don't post as much. I work u p until 9:15 p.m. usually and then go watch TV and read my mystery books.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Christmas Eve 1954 Seaver Family Photo -- Post 649 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote Twelve Days of a Genealogy Christmas - Randy's Version and set it for later. Checked AncestryDNA match numbers. Wrote two more Christmas posts.
* Tried to nap, but didn't. Added the year's 52 Ancestors and Amanuensis Monday posts to the blog pages - took an hour for one and 90 minutes for the other. Wrote Updated my 52 Ancestors and Amanuensis Monday Lists Today. How Can I Preserve Them? Did the laundry.
* Answered email and added people to RootsMagic from the emails. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post. Worked some more in RootsMagic with WebHints.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV, read the paper, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write MyHeritageDNA Introduces New Genetic Groups Feature. Wrote the Treasure Chest post. Resolved 228 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment