What a terrible year, but I did well in genealogy. Go figure. I doubt that the first half of 2021 will be better. This is my 4th post in December. Slacker!!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1693 Birth Record of Dinah Rice (1693-1725) in Marlborough, Massachusetts posted.
* Worked on and posted Randy's Genealogy Activity Highlights for 2020. went to the grocery store.
* Home by 11 a.m., and took my nap. Had lunch, and added to the Best Of post, then wrote MyHeritage Year in Review Graphic for 2020 and Seavers in the News -- Obituary of Undertaker George W. Seaver (1854-1946) of Marion, Virginia.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then started the profile for 52 Ancestors. Answered email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV, read the paper and do dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, then answered email and talked to Lori. At 8, added to the Best Of post, and worked in Web Hints for awhile. Added more descendants of Seavers.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Here are the end-of-December statistics.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 December (with increases in the numbers from 30 November in parentheses):
* 60,768 persons (+ 533)
* 24,773 families (+ 251)
* 193,834 events (+ 1527)
* 11,255 Alternate Names (+ 277)
* 14,894 places (+ 215)
* 2,080 sources (+ 20)
* 130,958 citations (+ 1748)
* 1,555 Multi-media Items (+ 3)
* 3,212 Multimedia links (+ 2)
* 39,638 matched to FSFT (+ 505)
I'm up to 67.56% (+0.37%) for citations/events and 215.50% (+0.99%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for December (compared to stats for November):
* 14,280 blog posts (+81)
* 121,452 page views (3918 per day, Blogger Stats, + 368)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,433 readers via email (Feedburner) (- 4)
Post a Comment