Goodbye September, hello October! A hot day today, high of about 95F here in Chula Vista. Hardly went outside.
* Someone forgot to post a News Bytes post yesterday, and forgot to write a Wordless Wednesday last night. Remembered at about 9 a.m. this morning. Oh well. Is dementia catching?
* Wrote Papa Lee, Lori and Tami at the Zoo -- Post 637 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and Dear Randy: "How Do You Match and Update FamilySearch Family Tree Profiles?" and prepped for the Zoom meeting.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, checked emails, and got into the CVGS Zoom meeting at 11:40 a.m. as host. We had 28 attendees for Colin Whitney's talk on his Nicholas ancestors in Wales. It was over at 1:45 p.m.
* Went in before 2 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Read the paper, then used the laptop. Pads fell to the Cards 7-4 in the first wild card game. Drat.
* Had dinner during the game, and it was over at 6 p.m. Put out the trash, watered the roses, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post, and resolved 131 Ancestry Hints. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Here are the end-of-September statistics.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 September (with increases in the numbers from 31 August in parentheses):
* 59,145 persons (+ 394)
* 24,112 families (+ 157)
* 189,034 events (+ 1157)
* 10,535 Alternate Names (+ 134)
* 14,174 places (+ 145)
* 2,048 sources (+ 25)
* 126,676 citations (+ 856)
* 1,548 Multi-media Items (+ 6)
* 3,208 Multimedia links (+ 5)
* 37,703 matched to FSFT (+ 478)
I'm up to 67.01% (+0.05%) for citations/events and 214.18% (-0.64%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for September (compared to stats for August):
* 14,054 blog posts (+75)
* 97,259 82,366 page views (3242 per day, Blogger Stats, + 497)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,442 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 4)
Post a Comment