This was not a big genealogy day because of real life. No Padres game either.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Tuesday's Tip - Check Out the Ancestry.com "Newspapers.com Marriage Index, 1800-1999" Collection posted.
* Left at 8:30 a.m. for the dentist - had a filling replaced, a crown prepped, and cleaning. Home by 11:15. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and did some online searching for missing last names - found several and added them to the tree. Searched for something to write about, and finally wrote Randy's Autosomal DNA Test and Analysis Summary - 29 September 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 4:50 p.m. to start dinner - macaroni and cheese with hamburger and corn. Watched TV, read the paper, watch the debate, washed dishes.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read,then resolved 226 Ancestry Hints. FamilySearch Family Tree API with RootsMagic was down. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was only 6.5 hours.
Post a Comment