Slept better, but still took a nap. Stayed at home and in all day, getting warmer. Love my fan.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tombstone Tuesday -- Abigail (Fisher) (Plimpton) Clark (1711-1785) in Vine Lake Cemetery, Medfield, Mass. posted. Wrote Free Access to MyHeritage Photo Enhancer and MyHeritage In Color™ For One Month.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches (+1). Answered email, and added to the Best Of post. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 11 August 2020. Answered an Ancestry message. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on Web Hints for awhile.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watched TV news. Online at 6 p.m. to write the Wordless Wednesday post. Answered email. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 6:40 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, wash dishes, read my ebook, and checked email, blogs, Facebook and Twitter. Padres beat Dodgers 6-2 so now tied with them at 11-7.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment