Another all genealogy day until the evening, then Padres. Bad news today - they lost to Dodgers.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, noted that Lori and Tami at Easter 1991 -- Post 630 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Checked AncestryDNA (+35 matches). Prepped for the CVGS Zoom meeting. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, couldn't find the Zoom email link, finally found one but I have no clue where my email went - not in Sent, or all, or Trash where it should have been. Several others struggled to find the link too.
* Got into Zoom at 11:45 a.m., and we chatted for 20 minutes, then had the CVGS Research Group meeting with 19 in attendance. More sharing.
* Answered email and read blogs, then wrote Dear Randy: "Can You Combine Three Ancestry Trees Into One Using RootsMagic?" Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Wrote the Treasure Chest post and downloaded two sets of probate records for the 52 Ancestors target. Got them renamed and filed away for use sometime soon.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to fix dinner, and we ate and watched TV news. Put out the trash. Answered emails.
* Went in at 6:40 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, wash dishes, read my ebooik, and check email, blogs, Facebook and Twitter on the laptop. Padres lost but I don't know the final score because the TV cable quit for awhile.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.