This was a busy day. Woke up an hour too early at 6 a.m., but had a nap.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1704 Division of Real Estate of Joseph Clark (1642-1702) of Medfield, Mass. posted.
* got into Mondays With Myrt and opined on the Ancestry sale and the MyHeritage search engine. Went to the store afterwards.
* Home by 11:40 a.m. to read blogs, then took my nap. Up at 1:30 to eat lunch, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 10 August 2020.
* Checked Ancestry DNA matches (-1) and MyHeritage matches (+27 from last week). Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and watch TV news. Online at 6:15 to write the Tombstone post for Tuesday. Watered the front plants and finished the laundry. Watched the Padres game, washed dishes, and read my book and checked email, Facebook, blogs and started a new online book. Resolved 112 Ancestry Hints. Padres won 2-1 over Dodgers, so now 10-7 on the season.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, write this post, and set up the Zoom meeting. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment