A pretty good nights sleep, and a nice day, but hardly went out in it.
* Read email and blogs, added to the BestOf post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1731 Estate Inventory of Joseph Clark (1664-1731) of Medfield, Mass. posted.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches (+5) and wrote AncestryDNA Updates DNA Match Schedule and Genetic Communities. Went to the grocery store and home by 11:15 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post and then took my nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 12:45 to write Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 3 August 2020. Spent 30 minutes looking for the screen shot of the Zoom meeting. Had to use Everything to find it, but it worked! Thought I was smart filing the photo with the presentation but forgot where I put it 5 days ago.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then wrote the Tombstone post and resolved 171 Ancestry Hints. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, watched TV news, watered the front plants, and then watched the Padres game. Beat Dodgers 5-4, so now 7-4 on the season. Checked Facebook, email and blogs after reading my book.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.