Another nice summer day, and pretty much stayed inside. Only 7 hours sleep.
* Read email and blogs, then transcribed and wrote the Amanuensis post. Watched the church service on YouTube. Wrote MyHeritage Announced They Redesigned and Improved Their Search Engine.
* Went in at noon for lunch, then watched the Padres game, read the paper, dozed a bit. Padres lost to Rockies 9-6 and it wasn't that close. Now 6-4 on the season. Vacuumed most of the house.
* Online to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 25 July to 1 August 2020 posted. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Checked AncestryDNA matces (+20).
* Went in at 5:15 to finish dinner, watched TV news, washed dishes, and trimmed the rose bushes.
* Online at 6:50 p.m. to read, resolve 346 Ancestry Hints, and then TreeShared 91 profiles to the AMT. Matched a bunch of FamilySearch Family Tree profiles.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment