I missed journaling last night - just forgot I guess after the Padres game. It was a forgettable day I think.
1) Tuesday, 4 August:
* Not quite the usual, but close. Read, noted that Tombstone Tuesday -- John Plimpton (1708-1756) in Vine Lake Cemetery, Medfield, Mass. posted, check AncestryDNA.
* Took Linda to the dentist, then went to the bank and got a haircut. Home by 12:15 to lunch.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 4 August 2020. Tweeted, FBed, took a nap. Wrote the Wednesday post. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15, watched TV, watched Padres game, read the paper, and then the Padres game. Lost 5-2 to Dodgers, so now 7-5.
2) Wednesday, 5 August:
* The usual...email, blogs, noted that Daughter Lori in her New Dress at Easter 1979 -- Post 629 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* AncestryDNA then email, had lunch, then got into the CVGS Board meeting. Wrote Blackstone to Acquire Ancestry.com for $4.7 Billion - My Comments,
* Tweeted, FBed, wrote the Treasure Chest post, added to Best Of.
* Went in at 5:15 for dinner, watched TV then Padres. Resolved 100 Ancestry Hints. Added to the Best Of post. Dodgers ahead in the 9th 7-5.
Post a Comment