We went to church today so that threw a wrench into my usual Sunday schedule. And the Padres won, so it was a pretty good day.
* Read email and blogs, but we left for church at 9:10 a.m. and the service was outside in the patio between the two buildings. Everyone wore masks and tried to stay 6 feet apart. It was sunny but with shade trees above. It was both modern and classical church music, and a good sermon by pastor Tracey. She leaves after next Sunday.
* Home by 10:45 to read, then transcribed the document and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Went in at 12:30 for lunch, then watched the Padres game, read the paper, dozed in the recliner for awhile. Padres got ahead 9-0 in the first 3 innings and coasted to a 9-5 win. Now 9-7 on the season and off to LA for 4 games this next week.
* Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, then resolved 170 Ancestry Hints. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 2 to 8 August 2020 posted.
* Went in at 5:15 to fix dinner, watched the game show. Washed dishes, then went out front to trim the big rose bush. Filled a barrel.
* Online at 7 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then resolved 43 more Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 132 profiles. Sent off the CVGS Newsletter, and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.