I feel like I managed my day poorly. There was no Padres game tonight and I figured that I could write 3 blog posts today, plus do the Friday 52 Ancestors, resolve hundreds of Hints, and get about 50% of the CVGS Newsletter done. I did 2 blog posts and the 52 Ancestors post, and now I'm behind schedule on CVGS. OTOH, they don't pay me to do it so if it's a day late, so be it, I guess!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1707 Marriage of John Plimpton and Susannah Draper in Medfield, Massachusetts posted. Checked the AncestryDNA matches (0 added).
* We left at 9:15 a.m. for Linda's eye appointment. It took over an hour to pick out frames, and home by 12 noon. Had lunch.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote Seavers in The News - Colonel George Seaver Dies in 1938 in San Francisco and took a nap.
* Online at 2:45 p.m. to read, then answer email, and checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Started the 52 Ancestors profile and needed to do some editing and finding of records.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, did the dishes. Took Linda for a walk for the first time in two weeks.
* Worked on the 52 Ancestors post, downloaded the father's probate file, and wrote up a summary. Lori called and we did a Duo call too - she showed off my new grand-kitty. Finished that, and checked blogs and Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.