Woke up at 6 a.m. after getting to bed at 11:15 p.m. because of The Genetic Detective show. Yawn all day. A typical June day, cloudy, cool, high about 72F.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tami on the Softball Field in 1990 (?) -- Post 623 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Practiced the presentation, had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and checked AncestryDNA (up 15).
* Got into Zoom at 11:45 a.m. for the CVGS program, and waited, finally attendees at 11:55, good to see Karen Y again in Virginia. We had 16, and I gave my Randy's Top 10 Genealogy Search Tips. Over at 2:15 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, thrashed around looking for something to post, finally wrote Dear Randy: How Far Back Have You Traced Your Ancestry? It Depends! Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to cook dinner, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes and put out the trash and watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 to talk on the phone with Jeff about his Seaver line, made two reports and sent them to him. Wrote the reasure Chest post, and resolved 128 Ancestry Hints. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.