Slept in until 7:40 a.m., so got about 7 hours. A typical June day, cloudy and a high of 72F.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1683 Marriage Record of Zacharie Barber and Abiell Ellice in Medfield, Massachusetts posted. Worked on the Genetic Affairs cluster tool, and checked AncestryDNA matches (2 more), and added one more ThruLine to RootsMagic.
* Wrote Dipping Into Denmark Church Records: 1838 Birth of Hans Lauritzen Hede and found more records. Had lunch.
* Wrote Seavers in the News -- Julia F. (Haley) Seaver Dies in 1935 in Winthrop, Mass. then added to the Best Of post. Sent the handout to the CVGS folks. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked on the 52 Ancestors biography, and down loaded two probate files from American Ancestors. Summarized them and added sources.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, then took Linda for a walk with her walker. Resolved 206 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.