Slept in until 7 a.m., and went to the dentist today. Costly! Otherwise, genealogy!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tombstone Tuesday -- John Horton (1696-1796) in Jones-Hammon Lot in Foster, R.I. posted. Started the laundry.
* Worked in AncestryDNA matches (17 new), and added notes to 5 matches. Wrote Randy's Autosomal DNA Test and Analysis Summary - 23 June 2020. Lay down but didn't sleep.
* Online at noon to read, eat lunch, answered email, finished the laundry, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 23 June 2020.
* Went to the dentist appointment at 2 p.m., got teeth cleaned, then inspected, and she found a deteriorating crown (she looks at the crowns first, of course!). Home by 3:30 p.m.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV and do dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the Wordless Wednesday post, and resolve 255 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment