Slept poorly, awake from 1 to 2:30, finally up at 7:20, so about 6 hours. A typical early June day her, partial sun and a high of 75F.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tombstone Tuesday -- Patience (Hamant) Smith (1735-1780) in Plains Cemetery, Walpole, Massachusetts posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt, was silent, then finished reading blog posts. Got one bank password fixed. Checked my AncestryDNA matches, and added the icon on some. Added Notes for several others. Got laundry started. Tried to nap, not sure if I did.
* Had lunch, and online at 12:45 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 2 June 2020. Worked on an email request and wrote Dear Randy: "Do You Know Anything About the Baker, F. Vaux, of Somerset?" Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went to Fedex to mail a packet off, and home by 4 p.m. to read, answer email, finish the laundry, and add to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV riots, read the paper, washed dishes, water front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless post, worked in RootsMagic WebHints adding content and sources, took Linda for a wheelchair walk around the block, and in to resolve 212 Ancestry Hints.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment