A better night's sleep and no nap. A warmer day, almost 80F here. Watched quite a bit of the riots today. 2020 is not that good right now.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1759 Administration Papers of Joseph Grout (1682-1758) of Westborough, Mass. posted.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt but had a 3 second power interruption at 9:53 a.m. Took 18 minutes to get back in - my Win 7 computer is slow now. Wrote News From Genetic Affairs: Ancestry Demands They Stop Collecting DNA Match Data. Had lunch.
* Added to the Best Of post,ran an Ancestry Genetic Affairs test, then went to the grocery store since Linda dumped her cereal on the kitchen floor today. Home by 1:15 p.m.
* Online to check AncestryDNA data, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 1 June 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook - lots of riot coverage.
* Added to the Best Of post, then went in for dinner at 5 p.m., read the paper, watched TV, washed dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, watched Logan's advancement video, talked to Lori, and wrote the Tombstone post but forgot to set it for Tuesday. Resolved 260 Ancestry Hints.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
I forgot to do the May statistics last night.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 May (with increases in the numbers from 30 April in parentheses):
* 57,715 persons (+ 523)
* 23,526 families (+ 229)
* 184,675 events (+ 1517)
* 9,745 Alternate Names (+ 272)
* 13,303 places (+ 211)
* 2,066 sources (+ 33)
* 121,641 citations (+ 2110)
* 1,511 Multi-media Items (+ 11)
* 3,205 Multimedia links (- 5)
* 35,866 matched to FSFT (+ 436)
I'm up to 65.87% (+0.61%) for citations/events and 210.76% (+1.76%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for May (compared to stats for April):
* 13,745 blog posts (+88)
* 135,857 page views (4382 per day, Blogger Stats, + 164)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,445 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 9)