A fair night's sleep, but awake at 5:30 a.m., so only 6 hours. A pretty full genealogy day, but I did have a nap. Warmer today, 80F at least.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Lori and Tami in the Pool With Uncle Paul -- Post 620 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and shared about the Fred Vaux post. Wrote Checking Out the WikiTree "Ancestor Listmaker" App, than checked my AncestryDNA matches, and answered email.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and got into the CVGS board meeting on Zoom. At 1 p.m., took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, then wrote FamilySearch Has Grantor/Grantee Indexes For New York Land Records - But Incomplete. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to fix dinner, watch news, read the paper take out the trash and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, and resolved 217 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic profiles.
* Checked email, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.