A better night's sleep, but up at 6:30 a.m. so not quite enough. The sun comes up too early now! It was a nice day, high around 75F.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of blog, and noted that Tami and Lori at Easter 1979 -- Post 619 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Got into Mini-Myrt and shared about Joel's 1950 census data.
* Finished with the blog reading, then prepped for the 12 noon presentation. Checked the AncestryDNA matches - only 1 new one. Had lunch.
* Got into the Zoom meeting at 11:40 and chatted with the attendees. Gave my "Using Collaborative "BUG" Family trees" talk for CVGS, but only 16 attendees. Struggled with advancing slides in Zoom screenshare. Best way was to use the mouse. We ended at 1:20.
* Read email and blogs, wrote MyHeritage Releases Exclusive New Record Collection from Germany and took a nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, checked Twitter and Facebook, then wrote Is Albert Seaver Really a Leaver? He was. Worked on that family line. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 to finish dinner, watch TV, read the paper, put out the trash, water the frontp lants, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, resolve 208 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.