Slept better last night, almsot 8 hours, but awake at 6:30. Cooler today, high about 70F.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1863 Burial Record for Rebecca Rich in Hilperton, Wiltshire posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and didn't say much. got into the call with Allison and thrashed through financial stuff. Checked my AncestryDNA matches. Added content to the RootsMagic database from MyHeritage Record Matches.
* Wrote Seavers in the News -- Etta M. Seaver Dies in 1933 in Massillon, Ohio. Had lunch. Took a nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, worked on Dills, then checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Wrote Dear Randy - "Why Do You Use FamilySearch Family Tree?" Answered email, added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes, sorted the laundry, and took a walk.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, then resolved 251 Ancestry Hints. Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment